In order to make changes to the exterior of your home (painting, roof replacement, garage door replacement, shutters, fences, decks, patios, storage buildings, trash can blinds, etc), a homeowner is required to complete a request to the Architectural Committee and our Homeowners Association Management Company.

You need to do two things:

  1. Send an initial request via email to the management company (  You will still have to submit your final request by mail with support materials if required (i.e. paint color sample, deck plans, garage door color/design, etc.), but this will alert people to expect your paperwork.
  2. Download the Architectural Request Form (PDF), you will be able to create a PDF document of your request that you can print and keep for your own records.

You may also want to refer to the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (PDF) for Providence Commons.

Please mail your completed request to:
Carolina Association Management
c/o Kirk Grosch
4957 Albemarle Road
Charlotte, NC 28205